
This is a beautiful flower in my front yard. I wanted to take a picture of it with my new
Nikon D40 SLR camera. I love my new camera!
We stopped at the dam to look at the Columbia River. A funny story, my sister Cynthia and my parents went to Spokane and visited this dam as well. My sweet sister called
tis the "corpse" of engineers instead of "corps" of engineers, sorry
Cyn the "p" is quiet.
shhhhh
Stephen and I stopped at the Davenport Hotel to see the beautiful foyer. Stephen had a meeting in Spokane last month and stayed at the hotel. The
architecure is gorgeous!

A mother of a wagon. This is a huge slide and the little kiddos ride down the front handle, weeeee!

My mom rode on this carousel back in May and had a blast. My sister, Cynthia, described my mom's feelings as giddy. So I was way excited to ride it as well. Stephen and I searched the riverfront to find it. We followed beautiful music to this building. We walk in and they had just finished the last ride, no carousel ride for me ;( .
3 comments:
You're so BUST!!! I saw where you commented about the "corps". Hey, it's an easy mistake, okay!
heee heee heeee! got ya cyn
but ya know that i looooove ya
tona ;o
Funny that we were both in Spokane recently- how cool would it have been if we bumped into each other since we were in the exact same places!
Post a Comment