Stephen and I have been exercising with P90X for the last 3 months. We've been sick some days, tired other days, but for the most part we have been faithful at "bringing it". 
I just baked these and would prefer to lift these beauties to my mouth instead of a dumb bell. There is a reason they are called "dumbbells", because who really wants to lift them! I know I feel good when it's all over but really chocolate chip cookies are sooo good!
4 comments:
Eat the cookie.
mmm... send some of those my way. That's it I can't stand the temptation any longer. I'm going to bake me some cookies. By the way I agree with Denise. Eat the cookie girl.
You are AWESOME!! How are you liking that program? I've heard it is great. I think if you're working that hard you deserve a cookie here and there...
I hear you with the cookies! MMmmm! You are good to even exercise. I need to get my butt in gear! You inspire me to be better! I've heard about P90X. I heard it is some tough stuff but really whips you into shape. You'll have to show before and after pics. You go Girl!
Post a Comment