Thursday, June 25, 2009

50 things I love...



I love the sound of sprinklers. I love the smell of sawdust. I love kisses from my cute kids. I love walking into my parents home. I love taking pictures. I love cinnamon bread toasted with butter and homemade strawberry jam. I love to waterski at lake powell. i love family reunions. i love water. i love the ocean. i love dark chocolate. i love vacuuming. i love making lists. i love to stop and smell the roses. i love riding my cruiser bike. i love high heels. i love taking naps. i love halloween. i love exercising. i love hamsters. i love flying on airplanes. i love receiving handwritten notes. i love birthday parties. i love to plant a garden. i love eating peas from my garden. i love red convertibles. i love blue eyes. i love smiling. i love camping in the woods. i love driving a wave runner at 50 mph. i love the sunshine. i love water fights. i love bathes. i love snuggling. i love summer. i love peonies. i love lemon meringue pie. i love chocolate milk. i love girls weekend. i love paper and pens. i love blogging. i love family. i love to read. i love to create. i love milkshakes. i love vintage clothes. i love talking on the phone. i love avacodo egg rolls.
i love life!

what do you love? Pass it on!

1 comment:

Denise and Nathan said...

What a fun post! Thanks for sharing what you love! You forgot to mention that you love taking leaf cutter bees to the field....