i bought this christmas village at a garage sale 5 years ago. we always put it on my grandmother's goldleafed table. i love the miniature people.
i bought some christmas ornaments and hung them outside with satin ribbon. i wanted something beautiful to look at during the day. my sweet husband is taking care of the night lights. he has put up over 8000 lights!!! i'll take a picture and post it later.
beautiful!
here is my cute girl with hairy! we love our cute little guy. hopefully santa will put something in his stocking. madeline made a cute stocking for him last year. he loves dog biscuits.sorry it's been a month since i've posted. mytagbag.com business (cute temple bags) has been crazy, busy so I've been mailing packages. Merry Christmas if I don't talk to you before then!
2 comments:
Stephen makes us laugh with his light obsession. I loved your facebook post about the person that wanted to hire him.
I'm glad to hear your business is going well. I hope you get a little time during the holiday's to spend time with your family.
By the way I love those family pictures you had taken. They are so adorable. I guess I'll have to wait for those kind of pictures until our kids can sit still for two minutes. Our last ones the photographer caught Elijah mid leap from Donovan's arms. The picture just typified what our lives are like right now.:)
Hi Stephen and Tonya. I am getting The Little House on the Prarie Series for Grandma and Grandpa Stoddard for Christmas from their grandkids and wanted to know if you wanted to go in with us on it? We think it will be around $10. Did you want to do this with us? Please e-mail me at sharenew@hotmail.com or call me at 801-718-5011 and let me know either way if you would like to do this with us. Thanks guys. Happy holidays!
Post a Comment