We loved our trip to the Oregon Coast.
The whole family stayed at a hotel and made the most of our $69.74!
We dominated the swimming pool. I would see hotel guests walk by and
look in but none dared to enter..... the splash zone.
So amazing canon balls were on display!
look in but none dared to enter..... the splash zone.
So amazing canon balls were on display!

My beAutIfUl sisters in their new swimsuits.
I know what you are thinking... are they models?
I know what you are thinking... are they models?

Canon Ball!!!
Speaking of balls.... I went and spent a couple days with my parents at the farm. Don't ya just love getting back to your roots!Mom and Dad treated us to Chinese food and bowling.
We happened to get the Tuesday bowling special of $1.50. AWESOME!!

Madeline got a strike, yes!
But Mom is the one who took the cake.
She scored a whopping 127. Maybe her best score ever!
We are headed tomorrow to register Madeline for middle school, sniff.
how can my cute girl be that old? Don't you remember these days?
But Mom is the one who took the cake.
She scored a whopping 127. Maybe her best score ever!
We are headed tomorrow to register Madeline for middle school, sniff.
how can my cute girl be that old? Don't you remember these days?

3 comments:
I look FAT!
Sounds like fun. Good luck with middle school :)
we're definitely in the running for swim suit models of the year, ya?
Post a Comment