Today at 12:33 pm my sweet Madeline turned 12 years old!!!
How did 12 years zoom by so quickly? I'm scared to think of how much quicker the next 12 will go by.
One of Madeline's many talents is designing amazing birthday parties, with a fun theme and a mystery. Usually there is something "missing" and her friends get to help solve the crime.
This year's birthday party was called Oodles of Doodles which was a creative art theme.
A black ninja stole the art supplies (he is in costume below)
and the girls went back in time to visit artist and get some art tips and learn about the artist Beatrix Potter (one of my favorites) and Vincent Van Gogh and Jacob was a peace dude 70's artist. Very fun!
You always need some creative juices with food!
The party began with a "dot" game and if you say "I" then you
get a decoration on your face.
Each of the girls must have said "I" a few times.
1 comment:
Happy birthday Madeline! I also loved your Halloween costumes! They are great.
Post a Comment