here is hedgie. he would love to have a friend
to play with.... um maybe i can find one.
here is a cute little dog that was abandoned at
my parent's rental home. she was
hiding under the bed when they found her.
i said
"dad, we need a dog! let me
chat with my hubby and see if i can
convince him. yes, i'll be
out to get her today!"
so we did. she fills a hole in my heart!
introducing....sugar
she has found many friends in the
neighborhood and we go on
walks everyday.
our kids LOOOOVE her to pieces
and she loves us ;)
happiness is....
2 comments:
cute lil' sugar is like comfort to the soul :)
Aw! she's cute. I always had a dog growing up. Unfortunately half our family is allergic to furry pets so I guess it will just be fish or lizards for us. I hope all is well with you and your family. We have hopes of coming out to Utah this summer, but right now it's just a hope. No plans until a job materializes.
Post a Comment