After 10 days of vacation, I was ready to be a "mom" again. The kids had the house all clean and presents wrapped for me. It was great to get hugs and kisses from them. I was so thankful to be a mom, it's the best job!
WOW!!! Sure looks like you and Stephen had a great trip. I really enjoyed all the pictures throughout your trip....how fun. Your kids are getting so big!!! Thanks for posting on my blog, so now we can stay in touch. Happy Belated Mother's Day to you Tonya....you're awesome!!! Take care.
1 comment:
WOW!!! Sure looks like you and Stephen had a great trip. I really enjoyed all the pictures throughout your trip....how fun. Your kids are getting so big!!! Thanks for posting on my blog, so now we can stay in touch. Happy Belated Mother's Day to you Tonya....you're awesome!!! Take care.
Post a Comment