My cousin, Tony, got married last week and the kids and I went to the reception. Tony had a john deere hat on and Stephanie, his wife, had a tractor in her bouquet. The theme was "John Deere" tractors. So... here is the wedding cake.
This was their "limo" an old jeep that had to be push started. They had John Deere seat covers on it.
Sorry the picture was a little fuzzy but I wanted to show the reception with the kids. They loved the Twinkies and john deere napkins. 
Here is Breelle at her ballet recital. She looked beautiful as a cute rabbit. The recital was based on the movie "Alice in Wonderland".
1 comment:
That was funny- it reminds me of the time I was in a wedding party in Tremonton and we counted all the wranglers worn to the reception. We thought it was fun and cute but I don't think the locals appreciated us "city girls"...
Post a Comment