Madeline at 4 years old with all the natural curl.Madeline and Hampsy posing for a picture. Madeline got her hair cut last week and donated 10 inches to Locks of Love. What an awesome girl! She hasn't had her hair this short since she was 3 years old and it was wild and curly. I was a little sad that her hair didn't have much natural curl in it. How did my sweet girl grow up so fast? Wasn't it only yesterday that she was sitting in our porch swing asking me to push her one more time and then she would run to her wadding pool and cool off from the Texas heat. She will be in 4th grade next year! I love my sweet girl and we always enjoy cuddling together at night and talking about her favorite thing that happened that day.
Enjoy your kids they grow up too fast!
1 comment:
Tell her I think it's awesome that she donated her hair! I know what you mean about them growing up- it goes way too fast
Post a Comment