
Stephen had his 10th annual SWICHN (work) conference this weekend in McCall at Whitetail Resort. This year, his motivational speaker was Eric Alexander. You might have heard about another Eric who is blind and climbed Mt Everest. Well, this was his guide. So not only did Eric climb Mt Everest but he coached his friend every step of the way.
Eric was so sweet and let the kids ask him a million and one questions. Some of my favorites were, Eric, if it was so cold, how did you go potty? or Eric, why would you want to walk across a frozen ladder and take a picture of your friend. He was a great speaker and very humble and spiritual.

I love taking my bike on trips... especially when they have wonderful bike paths like they do at Whitetail. So my sweet husband helped load them on the back of his work car and waited patiently while I asked 5 neighbors for bungee cords and when the answer 5 times was no! he waited for me to run to Target and buy a pack. Bungee cords were used often on the farm where I grew up, and yet I was bungeeless. I guess they were never a wedding, anniversary, or birthday gift.

Jacob and Madeline love playing on the bed at hotels. I don't mind if they jump on the bed and tear the place apart because I don't have to clean it up! They usually play adventure hamster and have an elaborate plot. What great imaginations.. I hope they never get to big to imagine! i love madeline and jacob, xoxoXXXOO (nacho lovers will like that)
1 comment:
Tona you HAVE THE LIFE. Vacationing every week, I swear....lucky....
Post a Comment