Here are some of the fabrics that I am doing custom orders for! Thanks for all your word of mouth referrals. It was a leap of faith to invest $1000's of dollars into an idea that I hoped and prayed other women would find worthwhile. There were some women jumping up and down because they were so excited. They thought the Tag Bags were amazing, clever, cute, and brilliant. I walked away on a high!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Here are some of the fabrics that I am doing custom orders for! Thanks for all your word of mouth referrals. It was a leap of faith to invest $1000's of dollars into an idea that I hoped and prayed other women would find worthwhile. There were some women jumping up and down because they were so excited. They thought the Tag Bags were amazing, clever, cute, and brilliant. I walked away on a high!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOO HOO!!! I'm so excited for you and so proud of your tremendous accomplishment!
That's awesome Tonya, I'm so excited for you. It's so great to have a good idea and then see it take off.
Stephanie
DiapersAndDivinity.com
Post a Comment