Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Coeur d'Alene

The Coeur d'Alene resort was beautiful. Here is a picture of our awesome romantic bedroom! It has a flat screen tv that we didn't even turn on. The couch is right by the balcony so you can sit and look at the beautiful mountains and stunning blue lake ;)
A picture outside of our room.
Stephen and I went on a ride to the "floating hole" at the golf course. Here is a picture as we are on the lake of the resort.
This was a wooden boat with a cool copper top and leather seats. The boat is used as a golfer's shuttle and to take guests to the golf course.

Here is the famous floating green. It looks a little tricky but I guess some people can make it. The green is on a computerized pulley system that can adjust it from 100 to 175 ft out. I could totally make that hole! Tomorrow I'll post some pictures of our delicious dinner from the 5 start restaurant at the resort, yum!

2 comments:

a wynn wynn situation said...

That is so beautiful! I bet you had a great time and man, I wish I could travel as much as you :)

The Stoddard Show said...

thanks for your comment. didn't you love spokane, what a great city! I do feel blessed to see this beautiful country :0

Tonya