Monday, November 3, 2008

Drum roll, please ! And the crown goes to.... Mrs. Idaho Spud!!!

Who is this masked man with the big hair! It's bird, it's a farm, it's SPUDDY BUDDY! You all know the Idaho mascot, right?
I was working at the LDS cannery last week and debating about who to dress up for Halloween. I LOVE HALLOWEEN! Stephen is always a good sport and we find a duo to dress up like! Napolian and Deb, mr and mrs nerd, Luke and Liah Skywalker, so this year I was Mrs. Idaho Spud.

We are a jubbled family with a mouse, robot, spuddy, and a Mrs.


2 comments:

Denise and Nathan said...

It was fun seeing you this weekend!

a wynn wynn situation said...

You guys are so cute!
I'm so glad I got a few seconds to see you face to face this weekend! I wish you lived closer...