Here is the street view, ohhhh ahhhh... Wow, it is cold outside. Back inside, the Stoddard family is decorating the gingerbread house. Let's go in and see....
Two fish kissing...
Drum roll please... the amazing sugar coated, heavily decorated, gingerbread house. I saw a picture of a candy house with smashed candy canes on the roof so we did that to have some sparkle!
2 comments:
Looks great! Stephen, you make us proud.
Wow! can we hire you to come put up our christmas lights? Those lights look awesome. Your house would be the type that we would drive by one our annual christmas light exploration drive. Anyway your way ahead of us, we don't even have our tree up.
I like the gingerbread house. I've been thinking of doing one with the kids this year. Do you make the gingerbread yourself or buy it? anyway Things look festive at your house.
Post a Comment