Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Got Hampsy?

Every year the PTA hosts an Art contest to encourage children to learn new things. Well, this year I took it to heart and we went wild and entered almost every category.

I let Madeline use my new camera (a little scary) and she took Hampsy outside and took pictures of him running free in the wild! Well, this picture is the winner! Madeline won in two categories Film and Photography. The theme was WOW! so I guess Hampsy's WOWED the competition. So now she moves on to Regionals!

Jacob won in film, dance, and literature. I will post his winning dance moves tomorrow!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Jacob you ROCK. That's what Grant said as he watched the video! Too cute, and such skills.

Denise said...

Madeline YOU ROCK TOO! Like at the beautiful picture you took! Wow! Good luck at Regionals.

steph said...

That is FANTASTIC! I have wanted to enter my kids in that but there always seems to be a reason why we missed it. You have inspired me (no surprise) so next year I am following your example and getting on the ball!