If you are ready for a date night with your hubby check out--Restaurant.com’s Feed It Forward will donate $30 million in free restaurant gift certificates – over 30 days – and allow you to treat friends, family, and colleagues —anyone deserving—to savings on a great meal out.
All you have to do is enter up to three email addresses and each one will receive a free $10 gift certificate. The recipient will then visit restaurant.com and choose which gift certificate they would like. With all Restaurant.com gift certificates, certain conditions including minimum purchase amounts may apply.
I use these all the time and it makes a meal 1/2 price, yes! Merry Christmas to you!
1 comment:
Thanks for the info! I love good deals! Especially with coupons! I will have to go check it out! I love your gingerbread house! How fun! Your hair is way cute too! Have a very Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment