Live every day of your life!
Here is the Jacob's dance that won the school and my heart!
jacob.you rock. best dance moves ever! i showed vince the dance and he just smiled and laughed and loved it. it really cheered him up. thank you.denise
Jacob, you have the moves man,that is the best dancing i have ever seen.Who did you get that talent from? your dad or your mom?aunt reta
Oh my gosh... Breyden and Jacob need to make a music video together! If I didn't know it was Jacob I would think it was Breyden!!! SOOO cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
jacob.
you rock. best dance moves ever! i showed vince the dance and he just smiled and laughed and loved it. it really cheered him up. thank you.
denise
Jacob,
you have the moves man,
that is the best dancing i have ever seen.
Who did you get that talent from? your dad or your mom?
aunt reta
Oh my gosh... Breyden and Jacob need to make a music video together! If I didn't know it was Jacob I would think it was Breyden!!! SOOO cute!
Post a Comment