Stephen and I are in Philadelphia this week! He has a work conference so what is a girl to do? Shop, visit my friend, Amy J. eat, site see! We drove out to Gettysburg and Valley Forge on Sunday. It was very sorrel. What an amazing country we live in. We get so busy with the "daily" that we forget to look back at the past and remember. Oh, remember, remember what so many men and women have give, their own lives, to pay the price for freedom.
We are headed to New York today and will visit the Statue of Liberty tomorrow and central park, Empire State Building, Times Square. We will be in NY for 1 1/2 days and then head up to Palmyra and then over to Niagara Falls. Avoir, mon amies
1 comment:
I miss you already, girlfriend. That visit was way too short. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your vacay...I'm hoping now more than ever to make it back to Boise.
Post a Comment