Please go here to sign:
http://www.libertyaction.org/r.asp?u=7631&PID=16584688
+ + Less than 21 days to homosexual marriages
Newsom is predicting (to the delight of radical homosexual
activists) that because of California’s size and influence,
the rest of the country will follow...
"As goes California, so goes the rest of the nation. It's
inevitable. This door is wide open now. It's going to
happen, whether you like it or not. This is the future and it's
now. Courts across this country were waking up."
+ + Emergency petition needs your help
Newsom's comments should serve as a wake-up call
for every concerned citizen who stands for traditional marriage.
I'm concerned that Newsom will be right unless we take every
possible action to reverse this outrageous act of judicial tyranny.
We simply cannot allow four judges in California to destroy
traditional marriage in our country!
That's why I am asking you to sign our Emergency Petition
to Gov. Schwarzenegger supporting Liberty Counsel's
official motion to suspend this ruling.
1 comment:
I LOVE that you are involved. I'll check out the links.
BTW looks like you and your hubby had a great trip and lots of fun touring. We just watched National Treasure 2 and it makes me want to take a history tour- and I am so not that girl! Maybe I'll just rely on your photos...
Post a Comment