
I bet you can hardly see Jacob in this picture... because he is covered in camouflage. ya, that marker on his face is his homemade war paint to cover his face. he goes upstairs everyday and puts marker on his face. sometimes it's circles, like glasses, around his eyes. other times it's these random marks. this kids makes me laugh, seriously!

yummy french onion soup with a crouton of melted smoked gouda and parmessan cheese. that'll warm ya up anyday!

a beautiful sunset from our backyard, i love the colors! Random pictures for a random Thanksgiving Eve. we're going Christmas shopping tonight, Thanksgiving Eve is super-duper quiet and we'll be done with the family gifts in 2 hours.
1 comment:
Wow, that is a gorgeous sunset. That is one thing Reid always complains about missing in Vegas. We just can't get the sky with those colors. How did the shopping go?? Seriously I would laugh everyday if I had a kid put marker on his face too. Is Santa going to bring him some real face paint??
Post a Comment