i don't believe in patterns! i remember "learning" how to sew growing up. i took a 4-h class and really enjoyed the sewing part but not the pattern part. maybe i just don't like someone telling me what to do! that's probably most of it... i always like to twick things tonya's way.
i remember trying to sew a swimsuit (who makes their own swimsuit???) my mom was outside scrapping the house to paint it. i needed her help to follow this *&#*&?@ pattern! but she was too busy so i made the swimsuit my way, which was partly inside out.
i have NEVER bought a pattern for sewing i just make things up, curtains, bedspread, doll clothes, temple bag ( mytagbag.com ) so i'm a creative free spirit. by the way i cook the same way i sew, almost, i look at recipes for ideas ;)
2 comments:
You are truly amazing! It is a good thing there are people like you in the world because people like me would not have clothes or food to eat! :) I wasn't kidding the other day when I told you I think you are the best mom in the world... I really do. I am amazed by you every time I talk to you. :)
I cook the exact same way! Glad to know someone else appreciates that "art."
Post a Comment