Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Sunshine Day Among the Clouds

Okay, I'm trying to think happy thoughts with the disappointment of yesterday's Presidential outcome. John McCain was so gracious, wow, more than I would be. I will pray even more for America!

I'm excited that Prop 8 in California ( http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/05/voters-decide-hot-button-issues-nationwide/ ) looks like it will pass! Ya, traditional marriage is still alive and well.

Who is that cute girl in the beautiful trees. Madeline has always been a climber and has never met a tree that she hasn't tried to climb. I feel so blessed to have children and for them to daily remind me of the beauty and wonder that is all around if we can but see. I love America!!!



****If you will add your e-mail address to the comments, I am going to have my blog private. I have debated this from the beginning and my sister Denise helped convince me.

love to all!

4 comments:

Denise and Nathan said...

add me! denise.routson@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

dd.stephanie@gmail.com

Kathy said...

Can't believe how big your kids are! Too cute! Thanks for the invite! Love ya!

a wynn wynn situation said...

What a cute picture- I didn't even notice she was in the tree!