Friday, January 30, 2009

good parties and too much cake!

Here are some long awaited pictures from Madeline's American Girl Mystery Party. She wrote the whole story and did a great job, I'm very proud of her creative mind. Do you see Jacob under the box, because he does always think outside and inside the box.

The story was based on Kit from the Great Depressions so the girls are in "period" clothing.
Jacob wanted an Army party so here is the cool cake that I decorated with army dudes.

Tank time... what better to eat at an army party than a Twinkie Tank. I could only take 2 bites of mine before my body hit sugar overload. I love chocolate but "candy" is another story. Jacob ate his and finished off mine! Good times and some cake too!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

very cute. I can tell you're such a good mom.

Andrea Naegle said...

Hey, do you want to plan Carter's next party? I really don't find those kind of things very fun, plus I don't have much of an imagination.

shelleyv said...

Hey Tanya,
It was so fun to hear from you on my blog. You have such a cute family. This will be an awesome way to keep in touch.

Such cute B-Day parties!

a wynn wynn situation said...

How darling! You are such a FUN mom! I think we have this kind of stuff in our future so I'll have to lean on you for fun girl party ideas :)