Saturday afternoon, Jacob and I were alone in the house and eating lunch. Stephen was still freezing his rear-end off camping and Madeline was at a birthday party.Jacob kept looking at my face with a strange look on his face. This is the sign that a strange question is coming your way.
"Mom, why are there cobwebs up your nose?" Wow, I didn't see that one coming!
"Jacob, those are hairs. Everyone has them in their nose, including you!"
"No, mommy I don't have cobwebs up my nose!" and then he procedes to use his finger to check out his nose. "NO, mom no cobwebs up there!" "you check out your nose".
"Jacob, those are hairs".
I guess it's time to trim them!
any cobwebs up there?
any cobwebs here? What do you think?
1 comment:
Love the story! Kid's are so entertaining. you are so smart to write these funny stories down.
Post a Comment